Wednesday 2 March 2016

College girl!

Hi peeps!
I'm back with new look which is absolutely appropriate for college and for fun time.
High waist jeans is from being human which makes you taller  I love the button pattern going on I love that! 
I have paired with pink top but you can take whatever you.
The long cape is the main and eye catching effect to this look which will make you atomically say 'wow'!
I just love the cut work all over the cape that's why I wore sleeve less top.
Absolutely comfortable all day long that's why perfect for college and this amazing cape is from pantaloons india in very affordable price! 
Don't forget to accessories yourself I have the fairy necklace.
Shoes are from jabong india which I have already reviewed on roposo.
These shoes are my current love which drives me crazy!
In all one of my favourite look and comfortable as well!
Enjoy the pictures!
Xoxo 
Love Prakriti 

No comments:

Post a Comment